Goals of the exercises:
1. a better understanding of the basics of statistics
2. the application of these concepts in the practice of chemical analysis
How to do the excercises:
1. ideally, two persons per computer
2. try to understand what is happening and why
3. discuss the results
4. do not be afraid to try other things ("what if ...")
1. internet browser
2. interactively generated webpages
3. calculations are (invisibly) performed by R, a powerful statistical program. Click here for more information.
Now continue with 'Error propagation'.